GMC Denali Road Bike Review Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
Are you looking for the best kids road bike for your child? There are a lot of options available in the market. Some have exceptional quality and some are just not worth your valuable money. Choosing one bike from the various models available in the market can be a very hard and time-consuming task. Many of us will find it extremely difficult and confusing to choose the best road bike within your budget.
The GMC Denali Road Boys Bike, 24-Inch is best road bike ever made in the history of kid’s road bikes. It comes with an astounding amount of features that you don’t expect from a budget kid’s road bike. It is a bike made specifically keeping youngsters in mind. See the GMC Denali Road Bike Review in below
People who can use this product:
Features and Highlights:
✓ Lightweight Aluminum Frame
The bike comes with an aluminum frame light-weight enough to be carried around easily.
✓ 21 Speed Variations
The 21-speed variations give the rider a lot of speed ranges. This feature is usually available in bikes for adults.
✓ Shimano Rear & Front Derailleur’s
The rear and front derailleurs are made by Shimano. They are renowned for making the most durable bike parts.
✓ Alloy calipers and alloy brake levers
GMC Denali Road Boys Bike, 24-Inch has calipers and brake levers made from the highest quality alloys. This makes them very long lasting and tough.
✓ High-Profile Alloy racing rims
GMC Denali Road Boys Bike, 24-Inch comes with a pair of high-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims. These have a very tough quality to them.
✓ Shimano Revo Shifts
The Revo shift manufactured by Shimano gives the rider smoothness when changing gears.
✓ High-Performance Tires
GMC Denali Road Boys Bike, 24-Inch comes with 700c tires which are made for road racing and rough road surfaces.
- It is an awesome entry-level sports or road bike for children.
- The bike comes with features which you’ll usually find in more expensive adult road bikes.
- The smaller frame makes it perfect for children aged between 9-12 years.
- Good for recreational usage and exercise by kids.
- The bike comes with a lifetime warranty for the frame and fork.
- It is a robust bike built for roads or terrains which are very rough.
- The shifting of the gears is very smooth.
- The seats are very comfortable and have good padding on them.
- The color is just perfect for both boys and girls.
- The bike is unisex. The bike can be used by a boy as well as a girl.
- It comes with a drink or bottle holder. You can easily set a water bottle in the holder, so you can get hydrated whenever you want to.
- The bike is very easy to assemble.
- It comes in a reasonable price range.
- The pedals are a bit big for kids with smaller feet
- The brakes are very hard to adjust while assembling.
- It gets harder to paddle when riding on a road which goes uphill.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have to assemble the bike first before riding?
– Yes, you need to assemble the bike before riding it. The wheels, seat, handlebars and pedals need to be attached properly.
What is the weight of this bike?
– The bike weighs approximately 25 pounds.
Is the bike really made of aluminum?
– Yes the bike is made from the highest quality aluminum.
What is the weight of this bike?
– The bike weighs approximately 25 pounds. It weighs 34 lbs when shipped
Is the bike good for a 10-year-old?
– Yes, the bike is just perfect for a 10-year-old or above.
Are the gears located on the handlebars?
– Yes. The gears are located on the handlebars
Are the gears integrated with the brakes?
– No. The gear shifters are not integrated with the brakes.
Can it be used as a commuting bike by kids?
– Yes, the bike is good for commuting purposes by kids.
Is it useable by a person of 5″6 – 5″10 height?
– It is perfect for a person of 5”6 height. But it might a bit small for someone with 5”10 height.
Is it easy to ride uphill?
– Yes riding uphill with this bike is possible, but the breaks will not work in this case.
The GMC Denali Road Boys Bike, 24-Inch is for rider’s kids who love racing commuting and touring. The main highlights of this bike are its durability and functionality. This is by far the most reasonably priced bike for kids to practice riding on. It is perfect for long-distance travel as well.
As the bike is reasonably priced the quality of some of the parts might look cheap. But at its price it is a sure-shot winner among its competition. It is not the same quality as adult bikes, but has features that can only be found on adult bikes. Some of the parts are low-quality, but it did not affect the over-all quality of the road bike in any way.
It currently has a 3.8 out of 5 stars rating on Amazon. This rating is overall justified as it is a mixture of the bikes quality, functionality and design.
Do not keep high expectations on this bike. It will not perform as pricier adult road bikes, but it does its job well as the best kid’s road bike. For most riders the functionality of this bike will depend on how they use and when they use it.
So overall GMC Denali Road Boys Bike, 24-Inch is a good and decently priced entry-level bike with features perfect for any 9-12 year old. Hope this review was helpful for you. It is a totally unbiased review unlike other kid’s road bike reviews. GMC Denali Road Boys Bike, 24-Inch is a very easy on your pocket and you can choose it for your kid without any doubts in mind.